Weight Loss Centers Magna UT
Strength Building, Body Building, Weight Loss, Rehabilitation
Sports Medicine, AS Utah Career CollegeHealth and Exercise Science, BS Utah Career College
37 years old (trains both men and women)
West Jordan, UT
Strength Building, Body Building, Weight Loss, Rehabilitation, Body Sculpting
20 years old (trains both men and women)
Strength Building, Weight Loss, Rehabilitation, Aerobics, Body Sculpting, Kettlebells
-A.S. in general studies with classes in Exercise and Nutriton.-Graduate of the "Be Better" program under guidance of fitness icons Phil Kaplan and Kelli Calabrese
31 years old (trains both men and women)
Salt Lake City, UT
West Jordan, UT
Strength Building, Weight Loss, Flexibility
NASM Certified Personal Trainer AFPA - Pre/Post Natal exercise specialist
AS Fitness from Salt Lake Community College,
52 years old (trains female only)
Strength Building, Body Building, Weight Loss, Body Sculpting, Figure Competition Preparation
NASM - National Academy of Sports Medicine AFAA - Aerobic & Fitness Association of America
I hold two certifications through NASM and AFAA. I also have continued education in Nutrition, Exercise & Obesity and Midlife Fitness for Women. I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge by training & preparing for several competition in Bodybuilding and Figure for 5 years. I started in Bodybuilding and moved to Figure when it as introduced. I won Overall Figure in the 2003 NPC Utah Figure Competition at the age of 42 and went on in 2004 to take 3rd at Masters Nationals at the age of 43
47 years old (trains female only)
Salt Lake City, UT
Strength Building, Body Building, Weight Loss, Yoga, Aerobics, Kick Boxing, Body Sculpting, assisted stretching
5 years of exercise science. at Salt lake community college and the university of utah, ISSA certification, ACE prep, NASM prep,studying diffrent personal trainer techniques from.bob harpertoney horton
24 years old (trains both men and women)
How to Lose Water Weight?
Water weight makes one feel bloated. Water Weight is easy to get rid of and one can easily lose it within few hours of extra efforts . The various measures for losing water weight includes stopping of certain medications like steroids or estrogen replacement hormones, drinking lot of water, limiting the salt intake (500 to 1500 mg/day), consuming a balanced diet, consuming herbal diuretics (like Celery, Cranberry juice, Dandelion, Fennel, etc.), consuming beverages like Coffee, Tea, Coke, etc.), increasing the activity level by exercises like bicycle riding, playing tennis, walking or running, and many more.
However, if one continues to retain water weight even on following the above measures than there is a need to contact the physician immediately.
How to Lose Weight Quickly?
There are different methods which one has to follow to lose weight quickly but remember not to starve your body in losing weight otherwise you may suffer from severe complications. The various methods of weight losing regimen are: -
(1) Drink lot of water as water is the best natural appetite suppressant.
(2) Change your eating habits by avoiding the eating of foods than the required amount.
(3) Consume lot of fibrous food items like cabbage, brown rice, beans, potatoes, and many more.
(4) Consuming more carbohydrates than the fats.
(5) Perform some aerobic exercise, yoga and if possible one join gym also to burn out the extra amount of calories of the body.
(6) Become optimistic about the weight losing program.
(7) Consume more and more fresh fruits daily.
(8) Avoid chocolates and alcoholic drinks.
(9) Decrease the fat contents of your diet.
One must follow the weight losing regimen under the supervision of a dietician or a physician to get faster results.
How to Measure Body Fat?
There are different methods by which Body Fat of a person can be measured like Home Body Fat Scales, Skinfold Calipers, Hydrostatic weighing, Rope and Choke technique, Dual energy x-ray absorptiometry, Anthropometric method, BMI method, Near-infrared interactance, and many more. However, out of them only few techniques are more commonly used which are given below: -
(1) Home Body Fat Scales in which low-level electrical current is passed through the body and impedance (opposition to flow of current) is measured and the results are interpreted to detect the Body Fat.
(2) Skinfold Calipers measure the Body Fat accurately and only the need here is to follow the process correctly.
(3) Hydrostatic Weighing in which body density is measured by calculating the amount of water displayed when you immerse yourself in water and than results are used in a formula to determine the Body Fat.
(4) Rope and Choke technique in which the circumference of the abdomen and neck is measured and results are used in a formula to determine the Body Fat.