Weight Loss Centers Huntington WV
How to Lose Water Weight?
Water weight makes one feel bloated. Water Weight is easy to get rid of and one can easily lose it within few hours of extra efforts . The various measures for losing water weight includes stopping of certain medications like steroids or estrogen replacement hormones, drinking lot of water, limiting the salt intake (500 to 1500 mg/day), consuming a balanced diet, consuming herbal diuretics (like Celery, Cranberry juice, Dandelion, Fennel, etc.), consuming beverages like Coffee, Tea, Coke, etc.), increasing the activity level by exercises like bicycle riding, playing tennis, walking or running, and many more.
However, if one continues to retain water weight even on following the above measures than there is a need to contact the physician immediately.
How to Lose Weight Quickly?
There are different methods which one has to follow to lose weight quickly but remember not to starve your body in losing weight otherwise you may suffer from severe complications. The various methods of weight losing regimen are: -
(1) Drink lot of water as water is the best natural appetite suppressant.
(2) Change your eating habits by avoiding the eating of foods than the required amount.
(3) Consume lot of fibrous food items like cabbage, brown rice, beans, potatoes, and many more.
(4) Consuming more carbohydrates than the fats.
(5) Perform some aerobic exercise, yoga and if possible one join gym also to burn out the extra amount of calories of the body.
(6) Become optimistic about the weight losing program.
(7) Consume more and more fresh fruits daily.
(8) Avoid chocolates and alcoholic drinks.
(9) Decrease the fat contents of your diet.
One must follow the weight losing regimen under the supervision of a dietician or a physician to get faster results.
How to Measure Body Fat?
There are different methods by which Body Fat of a person can be measured like Home Body Fat Scales, Skinfold Calipers, Hydrostatic weighing, Rope and Choke technique, Dual energy x-ray absorptiometry, Anthropometric method, BMI method, Near-infrared interactance, and many more. However, out of them only few techniques are more commonly used which are given below: -
(1) Home Body Fat Scales in which low-level electrical current is passed through the body and impedance (opposition to flow of current) is measured and the results are interpreted to detect the Body Fat.
(2) Skinfold Calipers measure the Body Fat accurately and only the need here is to follow the process correctly.
(3) Hydrostatic Weighing in which body density is measured by calculating the amount of water displayed when you immerse yourself in water and than results are used in a formula to determine the Body Fat.
(4) Rope and Choke technique in which the circumference of the abdomen and neck is measured and results are used in a formula to determine the Body Fat.