Home Remodeling Stores Elizabethtown KY
M-TH 6 am - 9 pm
FRI-SA 6 am - 10 pm SU 8 am - 8 pm
What are some affordable Bathroom Remodeling tips?
1. Reface existing tub and shower surround . Cost is a fraction of full tub/surround replacement.
2. Update floor covering with inexpensive sheet vinyl . May be installed directly over existing floor covering in many cases.
3. Paint, paper or panel . Changing colors, patterns or adding wood tones to walls can change a bathroom significantly.
4. Update linens . Bathroom linens are intended to be displayed as well as used. Make use of their decorating power.
5. Replace towel hangers and other hardware items . New towel, tissue paper, and other fixtures can transform a bathroom.
6. Replace medicine (or other) cabinets . Updating wall cabinets is affordable yet very effective at creating a new look.
7. Replace faucets. New faucets are always an effective upgrade.
Remodeling does not always mean knocking out walls or tearing up floors. It can be as simple or as involved as one would like it to be, and the costs for remodeling are directly related to the level of complexity chosen . ...
What are some affordable Kitchen Remodeling tips?
Here are just a few "affordable" kitchen remodeling ideas:
1. Reface cabinets and drawers for a virtual "facelift". Cost is a fraction of full cabinet replacement.
2. Update floor covering with inexpensive sheet vinyl. In some cases, this may be installed directly over existing floor covering.
3. Paint, paper or panel . Adding some different colors, patterns or wood tones to one or more walls can give a kitchen a new look.
4. Change window treatments . Changing curtains and blinds is inexpensive yet effective.
5. Add, remove, or rearrange wall ornamentation . Sometimes, just moving or replacing pictures or other wall items can change a whole room.
Again, there are literally hundreds of other things that can be done to affordably remodel kitchen areas. Mostly, it's a case of using one's imagination, and thinking "outside the box ", as they say, and making creative use of things already on hand. ...